Students from Developing Countries are hereby encouraged to apply for the 2022 University of London Anthony Dicks Memorial Scholarships.
Many of the Anthony Dicks Memorial Scholarships are open. Each scholarship is valued at £6,000 in total towards tuition fees.
The University of London (abbreviated as LOND or more rarely Londin in post-nominals) is a federal public research university in London, England, United Kingdom.
The university was founded by royal charter in 1836, as a degree-awarding examination committee for students holding certifications from University College London and King’s College London and “other such other Institutions, corporate or unincorporated, as shall be established for Education
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Study Abroad: Study in the UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Developing Countries
- Reward: £6,000
- Deadline: May 2, 2022
Field(s) of Study:
- Any full-time Taught LLM programs – see below:
- LLM (Master of Laws)
- LLM in Environmental Law and Sustainable Development
- LLM in Human Rights, Conflict and Justice
- LLM in International Commercial and Economic Law
- LLM in International Law
- LLM in Islamic Law
- LLM in Law and Gender
- LLM in Law, Development, and Globalization
- Part-time programs are not eligible
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Must be domiciled in a developing country. Here’s a list of developing countries
- New scholarship applicants must have applied to SOAS but are not required to have received an offer of admissions by the scholarship deadline. An offer will need to have been received by the time the relevant panel meets to discuss scholarship applications.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Each scholarship is valued at £6000 in total.
Candidates will be assessed:
- On academic merit by a Selection Panel.
- Based on the information provided in your scholarship application and your online admission application for admission. Selectors will be looking at the degree results and also at academic references, statements, and other relevant information.
Anthony Dicks Memorial Scholarship application deadline
- Scholarship applications must be received no later than 23:59 (UK local time) on 2 May 2022.
- You must submit a complete application for your program as soon as possible and then apply for this scholarship. Der to be considered for this scholarship. Please note that complete applications for admission can take up to 4 weeks to be considered by the Department, although this duration can vary depending on the time of year. You should be prepared to wait up to 6 weeks in busy periods.
- You will need to have a firm offer for your program by the time the Scholarship panel meets. It is recommended to apply for the program about six weeks BEFORE the scholarship deadline (that is, by 21 March 2022).
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Anthony Dicks Memorial Scholarship Method of Application
Here is a two-step procedure:
STEP 1: Apply for your program
Guidance for applying for Postgraduate Admission and information on what makes an application can be found here for How to Apply.
CHECK: Study-In-UK: 2022 University of West England Chancellor’s Scholarship For International Students
STEP 2: Apply for the scholarship by 23:59 (UK local time) on 2 May 2022.
You must apply for this scholarship via the online application form
Candidates who are successful in their application will be notified by the end of July 2022. Any applicant that did not get any mail from us by then, you should assume that your application wasn’t successful.
For enquiries, please contact the Scholarships department:
Telephone: + 44 (0)20 7074 5106