It is good news for candidates seeking financial assistance to cover all or part of their studies in one of the IHE Delft programs or courses as the applications for Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarships 2022-2022 are now open. Interested and eligible candidates across the globe are welcome to apply for the funding opportunity to study in the Netherlands.
For the academic year 2022-2022, there will be scholarships available from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, which cover approximately 50% (€17,500) of the total cost of the program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): IHE Delft, Netherlands
Scholarship Worth: 50% (€17,500) of the total cost
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters, Ph.D.)
Nationality: All Countries
Application Deadline: 1 May 2022
If you wish to apply for 2022-2022 Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarships, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be from a low or middle-income country (see the list on OECD website)
- Have a provisional admission to the program
- Have secured 50% matching funds (evidence required)
Selection criteria for the BMGF Scholarships
- Selection will furthermore be based on your motivation which you need to present in the application form when you submit your online application. It is therefore of utmost importance to pay additional attention to the motivation questions.
- Applicants whose motivation has the best fit with the program objectives will pass to the next stage of selection (interview).
- At least half of the scholarships will be awarded to female candidates.
How to Apply: Interested candidates only need to apply for one of the IHE Delft programs or courses. If you meet all the above-mentioned conditions, you will be automatically shortlisted for this scholarship. You do not need to apply separately for the scholarship.