Application is now open for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022 for international students. This scholarship will provide financial support up to £30,000 towards tuition fees, travel, and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The Cambridge University MBA Scholarships are granted once every two years for a one-year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School.
Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
Scholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges.
Host Country: UK
Study Abroad: Study in the UK
Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Reward: £30,000 Tuition | Accommodation | Airfare
Deadline: May 15, 2022
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA program.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to £30,000 toward tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
- The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2022.
Method of Application
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship:
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores, and acceptance letter from the University to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2022.