The Cologne Graduate School of Ageing Research is currently accepting applications for the 2022 Masters Fellowship program
The Cologne Graduate School of Ageing Research (CGA) in Germany is a joint venture of the University of Cologne Excellence Cluster on Stress Responses in Aging-Associated Diseases (CECAD), the University Hospital Cologne, the Max Planck Institute for Biology of Ageing, and the Max Planck Institute for Metabolism Research.
Cologne has emerged as a leading global research cluster with a stellar constellation of institutes and scientists dedicated to aging research in Life Sciences.
- Host Country: Germany
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: 861 €/ month
- Deadline: July 15, 2022
The Cologne Graduate School of Ageing Research (CGA) offers up to 5 Master’s fellowships to highly motivated and talented students holding a B.Sc. degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or a related subject.
The Master’s fellowship program is embedded in a cutting-edge research environment and will start on October 1, 2022.
- Admission to one of the structured and well-established Master’s programs in Biological Sciences or Biochemistry at the University of Cologne is a prerequisite for receiving a Master’s fellowship.
- Application to the Master’s program in Biological Sciences (www.biologie.uni-koeln.de/application.html) or Biochemistry (https://bc.uni-koeln.de/master-of-science/application) at the University of Cologne is a prerequisite and an independent step. Please note that their application deadlines may be different
- Highly qualified students holding a B.Sc. degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or a related subject that are motivated to explore the field of aging research at an early career stage
- Outstanding 1st-year students of the Biological Sciences or Biochemistry Master program of the University of Cologne that are eager to work in the field of aging research.
CHECK: APPLY: 2022 Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship for Innovative Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Master fellowships are 861 €/ month and will be awarded for a maximum duration of 1.5 years and until the start of the Master thesis project.
- An outstanding international research environment at one of the most prestigious aging research clusters in Europe
- Close contact with our principal investigators and research groups of the above-mentioned institutes
- Possibility to apply to the Cologne Graduate School of Ageing Research for structured Ph.D. studies
- Excellent infrastructure for training and research by internationally recognized scientists in facilities with state-of-the-art technologies
- Support and guidance for international students in all administrative matters
Method of Application
Click on the button below to begin your application.