The Boustany Foundation is happy to announce the Harvard MBA scholarship. The scholarship benefits amount to $95,000 in scholarships and they are available to candidates from all countries.
About Harvard MBA Scholarship
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs and is taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
The Harvard Boustany MBA Scholarship is awarded every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School. Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation.
Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners. Financial aid amounts are US$90,000 (US$45,000 per year) for tuition, travel, and accommodation related to the internship.
What is the Boustany Foundation?
Established in 2006 by Nabil Boustany and his son Fadi, the Boustany Foundation is present in Switzerland and Monaco. The Foundation aims to contribute to the development and welfare of mankind.
The two entities share a similar vision although each has its Board of Directors representing a diverse range of nationalities and backgrounds.
Today, the Boustany Foundation is actively engaged in promoting and managing scholarship and aid programs – all of which have ambitious plans for further development, global reach, and scope.
New scholarships for talented and promising individuals are progressively being created. Each year more projects that offer opportunities for disadvantaged children are proposed and brought to fruition.
- Study in: USA
- Level of Study: Masters (MBA)
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Courses Offered: Master of Business Administration
- Program Period: Two years.
- Deadline: May 31, 2022
Harvard University MBA Scholarship will provide:
- Financial aid amounting to US$90,000 (US$45,000 per year) towards tuition fees.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
Eligibility Criteria for Harvard University MBA Scholarship
To qualify for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Eligible Countries: All countries.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, candidates of Lebanese origin will be given high priority.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
How to Apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship:
- Prepare your documents:
- CV with a photograph
- GMAT scores
- Acceptance letter from your University
- Send a copy of your documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about Harvard University MBA Scholarships, please visit the official website: