Hatfield Lioness Scholarships 2022-2022 are fully funded master’s scholarships available at Durham University to international students. Besides tuition fees, the scholarship covers living expenses at Durham University in Geneva. Only citizens of non-western countries are eligible for full scholarships.
The Lioness Scholarship will be awarded to a student who is academically and personally capable of completing and benefiting from a postgraduate course at Hatfield College, and who will also serve as a positive ambassador for their home country in Durham, and put their enhanced knowledge and skills gained from the Durham master’s program to good use for the benefit of their society upon their return home.
About Hatfield Lioness Scholarship in UK 2022
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution: Durham University
- Study in: UK
- Deadline: March 31, 2022
1. Ancient Philosophy
2. Applied Linguistics for TESOL
4. Advanced Mechanical Engineering
5. Arab World Studies
7. Medical Anthropology
8. Anthropology (Research Methods)
9. Biblical studies
11. Business Analytics
12. Socio-cultural Anthropology
13. Behavioural Science
14. Christian Theology
15. Civil Engineering
17. Cognitive Neuroscience
18. Christian Theology (Anglican Studies)
19. Christian Theology (Catholic Studies)
20. Conflict Prevention and Peacebuilding
21. Conservation of Archaeological & Museum Objects (Diss)
22. Conservation of Archaeological and Museum Objects (PP)
23. Corporate Law
24. Creative Writing
25. Criminology and Criminal Justice
26. Criminology (Social Research Methods)
27. Defense, Development and Diplomacy
28. Developmental Psychopathology
29. Developmental Psychology (Research Methods)
31. English Literary Studies
32. Environmental and Natural Resource Economics
34. Electronic and Electrical Engineering
35. Energy and Society
36. European Trade and Commercial Law
37. Experimental Economics
38. Public Economics
39. Education (Research Methods)
41. Finance (Accounting and Finance)
42. Finance (International Banking and Finance)
43. Finance (Corporate and International Finance)
44. Finance (Economics and Finance)
45. Finance (Finance and Investment)
46. Finance (International Money, Finance and Investment)
47. Intercultural Communication and Education
48. International Cultural Heritage Management
49. International Relations (East Asia)
50. International Relations (European)
51. International Law and Governance
52. International Relations
53. International Relations (Middle East)
54. International Trade and Commercial Law
55. Islamic Finance
56. Islamic Finance and Management
57. Geography (Research Methods)
58. Global Politics
59. Geography (Risk)
60. Greece, Rome, and the Near East
62. Human Bioarchaeology and Psychopathology
63. History, Social and Economic History (Research Methods)
64. Human Resource Management
65. Corporate Law
66. European Trade and Commercial Law
67. International and Governance Law
68. International Trade and Commercial Law
69. Languages, Literature, Cultures
70. Master of Law
71. Management and Islamic Finance
73. Management (Entrepreneurship)
74. Management (Finance)
75. Management (International Business)
76. Management (Supply Chain Logistics)
78. Master of Laws
79. Mathematical Sciences
80. Medical Anthropology
81. Medieval and Renaissance Literary Studies
82. Museum and Artifact Studies
84. New and Renewable Energy
85. Strings and Cosmology Particles
87. Practice of Education
88. Politics and International Relations (Political Theory)
89. Studies in poetry
90. Research Methods (Geography)
91. Religion and Society
92. Research Methods (Anthropology)
93. Research Methods (Developmental Psychology)
94. Research Methods (Education)
95. Research Methods (Politics, International Relations, Security)
97. Romantic and Victorian Literary Studies
98. Scientific Computing and Data Analysis
99. Social and Economic History (Research Methods)
100. Social Research Methods (Criminology)
101. Social Research Methods (Social Policy)
102. Social Research Methods (Social Work)
103. Social Research Methods (Sociology)
104. Social Work
105. Socio-Cultural Anthropology
106. Sustainability, Culture, and Development
107. Applied Linguistics for TESOL
109. Theology and Religion
110. Translation Studies
111. Twentieth and Twenty-First Century Literary Studies
112. Visual Culture
For more information about courses click here.
At Durham University UK, a recipient of the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship will receive:
- Living expenses stipend – 12 monthly payments.
- Tuition fees must be paid in full.
- Arrival allowance for settling in.
- Hatfield College offers fully funded self-catered, mixed accommodation.
- One return economy air ticket from the home country to the UK and the cost of return travel from the UK airport to Durham City.
- Visa and health surcharge for the UK.
These restrictions apply:
1. Accommodations are for the Scholarship holder only; dependents cannot be accommodated.
2. Dependents and travel during the Scholarship are not covered by the Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Hatfield Lioness Scholarship
The candidate must meet all of the following requirements to qualify for the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship at Durham University UK:
1. The language requirement is English
2. All countries in the world are eligible.
3. There must be no other scholarship funding the applicant’s postgraduate studies.
4. By the end of June 2022, applicants must have applied and been offered unconditional admission to their chosen master’s program.
5. Hold a relevant honors degree of sufficient standard to be admitted to your chosen Master’s program.
6. Not holding a master’s degree.
7. The relevant English language qualification is one of the requirements for entry to the course.
8. Not having the financial means to study in the UK for a Master’s degree.
How do I apply for the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship?
To apply for the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship, please follow these steps:
(1) Apply to the master’s program of your choice:
- Please submit an academic application for your chosen master’s program; in this application, please indicate your intent to apply for the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship and pay the application fee if applicable.
- Here are the documents you need to upload:
- Evidence of English language proficiency.
- Qualifications and education.
- Statement of purpose.
- Two academic references.
- Passport information.
- Research Proposal.
- Supporting Documentation.
(2) Fill out the scholarship application:
- Use this application form to apply for the Scholarship.
- Upload the following documents:
- An English Language Certificate.
- Reference Letters.
(3) Candidates will be notified of the result of their application in mid-July 2021.
(4) For more information, click here.
Visit the official website for more information about the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship: