The Masters Scholarship for African Students enables international students to study a 2-year postgraduate degrees taught in English at either Milan, Brescia, Cremona, Piacenza and Rome campuses.
Are you an African student dreaming of pursuing a master’s degree in Europe?
Look no further! Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore is offering a life-changing opportunity to deserving African students with its 2023 Masters Scholarship.
As one of the most prestigious universities in Italy, the scholarship provides a unique opportunity for African students to experience world-class education and cultural exchange in the heart of Italy.
So why wait?
Unlock your dreams and join the league of exceptional scholars by applying for the 2023 Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore Masters Scholarship today!
About the Masters Scholarship for African Students
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore is the perfect opportunity for you to experience world-class education in Italy at a reduced cost.
Through this programme, all admitted applicants will be offered a tuition fee reduction for their degree programme.
The amount of the reduction varies depending on the specific programme, as shown in the chart below.
However, it is important to note that this programme does not provide full scholarships, and students are still responsible for their own living expenses.
Despite this, the Africa Scholars Programme is an excellent opportunity for deserving African students to access quality education at a reduced cost. The programme is open to all citizens or residents of African countries who wish to pursue a degree programme taught in English.
So if you are looking for a chance to enhance your academic and professional credentials, apply for the 2023 Africa Scholars Programme at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore today!
Don’t miss out on this life-changing opportunity to unlock your full potential and achieve your dreams. The deadline for applications is fast approaching, so act fast and apply today.
Courses Available in the Masters Scholarship for African Students
- Agricultural and Food Economics
- Art and Industry of Narration
- Banking and Finance
- Food Processing
- Global Business Management
- Healthcare Management
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Methods and Topics in Arts Management
- Statistical and actuarial sciences
Requirements for Application
- Eligibility Criteria
The scholarship is open to all citizens or residents of African countries who wish to pursue a degree program taught in English.
- Educational Background
Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a 2nd class upper division or 2.1 degree or higher.
- English Language Proficiency
Applicants whose first language is not English must provide proof of English proficiency by achieving a minimum score of IELTS 6.0 (Academic) or TOEFL IBT 80. Alternatively, if the applicant has successfully completed a degree program taught in English, they may be exempt from providing English proficiency test scores.
- Application Fee
An application fee of €75 is required to submit the candidacy.
It is important to note that meeting the above requirements does not guarantee the scholarship. The scholarship is awarded based on merit and competition, and applicants will be evaluated based on their academic achievements, work experience, and other relevant criteria.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship
- You will need to pay a non-refundable application fee of €75 to submit your candidacy. Before you start the application process, it is essential to read the admission procedure guidelines carefully. Make sure to follow the instructions provided to ensure that your application is properly submitted.
- Once you have read the guidelines, you can select the degree program of your choice. You may select up to two programs, but your application will be considered for your first choice only. If your application is unsuccessful, the admissions team will automatically consider you for your second choice.
- To complete your application, you will need to create an account, fill out the online form, and upload the required documents as listed in the guidelines. These documents may include academic transcripts, a personal statement, and letters of recommendation.
- After filling out the online form, you will need to pay the non-refundable application fee of €75 and submit your application. The admissions team will begin processing your application after they have received payment. Make sure to check that the status of your application in the Self Service Center is “Applied and paid.” If you encounter any issues, you can contact the international admissions team at email@example.com.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to pursue a master’s degree in Europe at a reduced cost. Apply for the Cattolica Africa Scholarship Program 2023 today, and unlock your future!
Summary of the Masters Scholarship for African Students
The scholarship is being offered by an institution in Italy, which means that the recipient will be studying in Italy.
Study in Europe
The scholarship is speche recipient with a unique cultural and educational experience.
Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
The scholarship is aimed at individuals pursuing postgraduate or master’s level education.
The scholarship is only available to individuals from African countries. If you are not from an African country, you are not eligible for this scholarship.
Full Scholarship | €5540
The scholarship provides a full scholarship, which means that the recipient’s tuition fees, accommodation, and other necessary expenses will be covered. Additionally, the scholarship provides a monetary reward of €5540 to cover other expenses.
Deadline of Application for the Scholarship
May 11, 2023
The deadline for submitting an application for this scholarship scheme is May 11, 2023. It is important to submit your application before this deadline in order to be considered for the scholarship.