For September 2022 entry to master’s or professional courses at McGill, the McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships 2022/2022 will grant up to 30 full scholarships and 80 entrance awards.
International students who desire to enroll in one of the university’s degree programs are encouraged to apply.
The McCall MacBain Scholarship is a complete scholarship that will allow exceptional candidates to pursue a fully-funded master’s or professional degree while also participating in a comprehensive enrichment program.
CHECK: 2022 St Mary’s University Social Justice and Public Service Scholarship for International Students
Scholarship Sponsor(s): McGill University, Canada
Host institution: McGill University, Canada
Scholarships Worth: Full scholarship with a living stipend of $2,000 per month
Number of Awards: 60 full scholarships + 60 tuition waivers
Master’s and professional programs
Nationality: Domestic and International Students
Application Deadline: September 21, 2022
CHECK: Study-In-UK: 2022 Westminster University GREAT Scholarships in Justice & Law for Nigerian Students
McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill is Canada’s first comprehensive, leadership-driven scholarship for master’s and professional degree students. The McCall MacBain Scholarship will provide students with the mentorship, multidisciplinary learning, and global community that they require to increase their global influence.
Candidates must complete the following program eligibility conditions to be considered for the McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships 2021–2022 (full and partial scholarships):
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must have a high school diploma.
- You have Canadian citizenship, permanent residency, or refugee status in Canada.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or are on track to graduate before August 2022.
- Applicants may not hold any other scholarships at the same time.
- Applicants are to meet the English language requirement of the university.
CHECK: 2022 UCT Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
- Every year, up to 20 full scholarships will be offered across Canada.
- There are close to 60 other awards of $5,000 or $10,000 each.
How to Apply: Ready to join the first global cohort of McCall MacBain Scholars? Up to 30 full scholarships and 80 entrance awards for September 2022 admission to master’s or professional studies at McGill.
Applications will open in June 2022 for September 2022 admission.