Applications are now open for qualified foreign students for the Graduate Scholarship Program at Thammasat University, Thailand for the 2022/23 academic session. These scholarships are available for masters and doctoral studies.
The scholarships are for applicants wishing to enroll in an eligible engineering study program of the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sirindhorn Technology Scholarship Fund
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology, Thammasat University
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: 40
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters and Ph.D.)
Nationality: International students
Application Deadline: 15th March 2022
Graduate Scholarship Program at Thammasat University | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the Graduate Scholarship Program, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must not be of Thai nationality.
- Excellent academic record (preferably ranked within the top 20 percent of the class).
- Meet the qualification of SIIT graduate program admissions.
- Two strong recommendation letters (at least one recommendation letter must come from an academic instructor/advisor).
- Have good health and good conduct.
- Must not be a recipient of another type of scholarship.
Graduate Scholarship Program at Thammasat Universit
- Full SIIT tuition and educational support fees (full thesis support).
- Living allowance of 10,000 Baht per month.
- Round trip economy travel expenses.
- Miscellaneous expenses such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc. (actual expenses, but not over 10,000 Baht).
- Health and accident insurance during the period of the scholarship in Thailand.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Graduate Scholarship Program at Thammasat University are to apply online by the application deadline. Applicants are to attach the following documents:
- A statement of purpose
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
- An official transcript or current transcript.
- Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least 2.75 GPA (for master’s degree application).
- Bachelor’s degree transcript and master’s degree transcript with a GPA of 3.50
- Certificate of English proficiency test.
- Citizen’s ID card or passport
- Research paper, publication, or certificate (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as a JPEG. Only)