The KAUST Internship 2023 is a fully-funded program for international students who are passionate about conducting innovative research.
The KAUST Internship application process is currently available. We will go into great detail regarding this internship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step application procedure.
130 international students are offered KAUST internships each year in more than 150 projects.
The internship lasts for three to six months. A USD 1000 monthly stipend, a private bedroom and bathroom, and health insurance are included in the KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) Internship 2022–2023.
Location Of Internship
About the KAUST Internship
Visiting Student Research Program at KAUST for extremely qualified overseas students with a third baccalaureate or higher and master’s degree, an internship is an opportunity to do research with faculty mentors in particular fields of basic and applied research projects.
To encourage students with unquenchable curiosity and outstanding academic achievement to take advantage of unmatched possibilities to pursue their research ideas with the advice and support of KAUST faculty mentors, they choose 130 students each year for 150+ projects from across the world.
The Host Institution
Saudi Arabia is home to the private, graduate-level research King Abdullah University of Science and Technology.
The institution is committed to developing science and technology via multidisciplinary research, education, and innovation with a purpose to be a catalyst for innovation, economic development, and social prosperity in Saudi Arabia and around the world.
Students, professors, scientists, and engineers perform curiosity-driven and goal-oriented research to address the world’s urgent scientific and technological concerns connected to food, water, energy, and the environment.
Eligibility Criteria for the KAUST Internship
For the KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) Internship, candidates must meet the requirements listed below:
- English is a required language. Excellent English writing and speaking skills.
- Minimum IBT (Internet Based Test) TOEFL score of 79 or IELTS score of 6.0 are advised levels (International English Language Testing System).
- All nations in the world that have third-year or higher baccalaureate or master’s students are eligible.
- GPA 3.5/4 or 14/20 (ECTS B).
Requirements for Making Application
Official Transcript(s) in English from current and previous institutions.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Valid Passport.
- Statement of purpose.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
KAUST Internship Application Deadline
You can apply for an internship at any time during the year.
Who is Eligible?
Eligibility for the internship extends to all nations
What are the Benefits of the Scholarship?
- Monthly Stipend of $1,000.
- Private bathroom and bedroom.
- Airline and visa fees.
- Insurance for health.
- Cultural and social activities.
- Access to the main research and community facilities, as well as the core laboratories.
What’s the duration of the Scholarship?
The internship will last 3 to 6 months.
How Can I Apply?
- Ensure you have the necessary paperwork:
- Official English-language transcripts from both the current and former institutions
- Recommendation letter.
- Genuine passport.
- A purpose statement.
- Academic resume (CV).
- You can select an internship program in the link below:
- Following your program selection, create an account by entering your username and password in the first application and providing your personal information.
- Check your mail after that because it will contain the link to the internship program application. Click “submit” after filling it out and adding the necessary files.
KAUST Internship Official Website
Click HERE to apply for the scholarship