The Orange Tulip Scholarship Award is a program that is organized by Nuffic Neso, which gives excellent students that are from India, China, Russia, Indonesia, Korea, Vietnam, and South Africa, the opportunity to study at Radboud University.
About the Scholarship
The scholarship comprises a deduction of the institutional tuition fee for non-EEA students—to €2,209 in the 2022/2023 session.
Furthermore, visa and housing warrant costs, detriment insurance, and health insurance for candidates staying in the Netherlands are coated.
The Orange Tulip Scholarship is not a full scholarship and does not entail residing costs. Candidates can find any evidence of what international students should rely on spending for one year of living and experimenting in the Netherlands.
The scholarship can be awarded for a maximum period of two years, relying on the duration of the master’s program.
The Host Institution
The host institution for this scholarship is Radboud University. The University is one of the best traditional universities in the Netherlands, and it’s in the top 1 percent of universities in the world.
Eligibility Criteria for the Orange Tulip Scholarship India
To be admitted for the scholarship:
- The candidate must be admitted to an English-taught Master’s degree program at Radboud University, starting 1 September 2022 and at the time of scholarship application, the candidate needs to have at least enrolled for this Master’s program at Radboud University.
- The candidate must be a citizen of one of the Neso countries; India, China, Russia, Indonesia, Korea, Vietnam, and South Africa, and should not presently be studying or working in the Netherlands.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree accomplished outside the Netherlands, have no degrees accomplished in the Netherlands, and did not receive any earlier education in the Netherlands.
- The candidate must have proficiency in the English Language.
Worth of the Scholarship Award
The scholarship successors will attain a tuition fee of € 4,450 and a partial tuition fee waiver.
Orange Tulip Scholarship India Application Procedure
Interested candidates should make sure that they fulfill all the mandates before applying for the orange tulip scholarship program.
Then, candidates can apply online by filling out an application form and sending it via email to the organizers.
Below are the procedures for the Orange Tulip Scholarship Program:
- Candidates should make sure that they visit the official Neso India Website.
- Candidates should click on the Orange Tulip Scholarship link.
- Then, candidates should click on the apply for Orange Tulip Scholarship India button accessible at the bottom of the page.
- Afterward, on the next page, candidates should click on the Orange Tulip Scholarship India application form.
- Once candidates click on the link, candidates will obtain the orange tulip scholarship India application form in Word format Document.
- Candidates must open-mindedly fill in the details required and be sure that the form is free of errors.
- The applicants should attach the Orange Tulip Scholarship documents in the email while applying for the OTS program.
- Candidates should bear in mind that the organizers have the right to reject incomplete applications.
Candidates should know that:
- The Orange Tulip Scholarship application form should be in Word or PDF.
- Here are the documents that will be required; Passport, Mark sheets, English exam scorecards, Work experience, and Bank details.
- Also, the selection for the Orange Tulip Scholarship involves a strict process. The management mostly selects the candidates based on their academic merit and work experience. Below is the Orange Tulip Scholarship selection procedure:
- Neso India will evaluate the applications and select the candidates based on the Orange Tulip Scholarship eligibility criteria. The administrators will move only the completed applications to the university.
- In the next stage, the contributors will analyze the whole system, containing the Orange Tulip Scholarship registration and selection.
- All contributors will share the list of selected students to Neso India or directly express the eligible student. The elected candidates who attain the Orange Tulip Scholarship should approve the offer and send it to Neso India within a limited time.
- The Orange Tulip Scholarship supporters will communicate the Orange Tulip Scholarship agreement with the candidates.
Orange Tulip Scholarship India Application Deadline
The application deadline for the scholarship program is on the 1st of May 2023.
Aspirants should consider this an opportunity to further their education. Ensure to visit the University’s website for details. All questions will be entertained in the comments section.