The University of Debrecen offers international students with an excellent academic background the opportunity to apply for the UD International Scholarship Program to continue their studies in the fields of Science and Agriculture.
- Host Country: Hungary 🇭🇺
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Partial Scholarship
- Deadline: March 31, 2022
- Agricultural Engineering, BSc
- Biology, BSc
- Chemistry, BSc
- Earth Sciences, BSc
- Geography, BSc
- Mathematics, BSc
- Physics, BSc
- Food Engineering, BSc
- Rural Development Engineering, BSc
- Applied Mathematics, MSc
- Biology, MSc
- Chemistry, MSc
- Environmental Sciences, MSc
- Geography, MSc
- Hydrobiology, MSc
- Physics, MSc
- Animal Husbandry Engineering, MSc
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering, MSc
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering, MSc
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering, MSc
- Plant Protection, MSc
- Rural Development Engineering, MSc
University of Debrecen Scholarship Requirements:
To be considered for the, you must:
- The student must be a non-Hungarian citizen.
- Undergraduate program: Students must be high school graduates/in their final year of high school studies upon application.
- Graduate program: Students must be a BSc/BA degree holder/in their final year of BSc/BA studies upon application.
- Students must possess a passport/national ID upon application.
- Only those students who correctly completed their application submitted all required documents, and transferred the application fee to the University’s bank account will be considered for the scholarship.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The scholarship holder can get a discount of 30% – 90% of the first year (2022/2023) tuition fee.
From the second year on, the scholarship holder is entitled to a tuition fee discount based on their academic results of the previous year.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Online application form at edu.unideb.hu. The applicant must fill out and save all requested information in the online application form in English.
- Motivation Letter: minimum 1 page, typed in Times New Roman 12 point letters.
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- Scanned copy of the original proof of language proficiency, with a minimum level of B2 (CERF) or entrance interview. In case the student has completed their previous level of studies in English, proof can be uploaded about the fact that the language of education was English.
- Academic Certificates and their translations, such as:
- Bachelor level: scanned copy of the original secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent AND its English translation (in case the original is in another language).
- Master level: scanned copy of the original Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent AND its English translation (in case the original is in another language).
- Transcript of Records and its translation regarding all academic semesters or school years completed during previous studies (at the highest level of education that the student has participated in) AND its translation
- Copy of Identification Document: In case the applicant already has a passport, a scanned copy of the passport’s data page should be uploaded. In case the applicant does not yet have a passport, they should upload the scanned copy of their national ID card.
- Medical Certificate. The template can be found at edu.unideb.hu
- Bank receipt about the transfer of the application fee of 150 USD (non-refundable).
- Special requirements for applications to Master’s programs: Detailed CV, Bachelor’s degree, detailed transcript, and descriptions of courses taken during undergraduate studies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.