University of Kent EPSRC Doctoral Scholarship – The University of Kent is inviting applications from interested and qualified applicants for its Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) Doctoral Scholarship 2022. Both domestic and international students can apply for the EPSRC scholarship.
The studentship will begin in September 2022. The scholarships cover tuition fees and a maintenance grant (£15,609 per year for 021/22) for all applicants interested in studying at the University.
CHECK: Bill &Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarships 2022-2022
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Kent, UK
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host Institution(s): University of Kent, UK
Scholarship Worth: Covers tuition fees & annual maintenance grant £15,609
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Ph.D.)
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Application Deadline: March 22, 2022
EPSRC Doctoral Scholarship at University of Kent – DETAILS
Scholarships include a doctoral stipend (equivalent to the UK Research Councils’ national minimum doctoral stipend of £15,609 2021/22 (2022/2022 rate to be announced) for 3.5 years, tuition fees at the home rate, and access to further research support funding.
Kent waives the difference between its domestic and international application fees for international candidates.
CHECK: 2022 Azerbaijan Government Scholarship – APPLY NOW
To be eligible for the University of Kent EPSRC Doctoral Scholarship, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
Open to Home and Overseas (including EU) students. To be classed as a Home students, candidates must meet the RCUK residency criteria, see appendix B.
UK residential conditions:
- Be a UK National (meeting UKRI residency requirements), or
- Have settled status, or
- Have pre-settled status (meeting residency requirement) or
- Have indefinite leave to remain or enter
If you are applying as an overseas student (this includes EU nationals), Kent will waive the difference between the Home and Oversea fees. The number of international studentships awarded per cohort is capped by UKRI at 30%
- Successful candidates will demonstrate academic excellence and outstanding research potential.
- Applicants should have, or expect to obtain, a first or upper second-class honors degree in a relevant subject, and ideally a Master’s degree or equivalent.
CHECK: Study-In-UK: 2022 University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship for International Students
How-to-Apply: When applying, students should follow the University of Kent’s online application process. As part of the process, students should include the following:
- Explain reasons for study/outline research proposal
- Provide details/evidence of qualifications
- Provide two academic references
- Provide other personal information and supporting documentation.
Click Here To Visit the Official Website for Further Details