Applications are currently ongoing for the Westminster University GREAT Scholarships for Nigerian students.
The University of Westminster is proud to work with the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council.
Studying at Westminster will be a life-changing experience, both personally and professionally. You will further your academic development, make friends with students from around the world and have the chance to enjoy a whole new range of social, sporting, and cultural activities.
CHECK: 2022 UCT Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study in the UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: £10,000
- Deadline: June 13, 2022
This scholarship is open to overseas fee-paying students from (and residing in) Nigeria. Selection is based on academic qualifications and personal statements.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Hold an offer for a full-time master’s course in Law starting in September 2022 at the University of Westminster.
- Possess a minimum UK equivalent 2:1 Honours degree. Selection is based on academic qualifications and personal statements.
- This scholarship is open to overseas fee-paying students from (and residing in) Nigeria.
- You must hold an offer for a full-time master’s course in Law starting in September 2022 at the University of Westminster.
- Students who already have a Master’s degree are not eligible to apply unless otherwise stated in the overseas academic qualifications equivalency guide.
- Please note that if your course falls into one or more of the below categories then you are NOT eligible to apply for a scholarship:
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Professional courses (eg RIBA pt III, ACCA, CIMA, CiLEX)
- Conversion courses (eg Graduate Diploma in Law)
- Integrated Masters/MPhil/Ph.D. student
- Part-time student.
CHECK: 2022 University of Milan Excellence Masters Scholarships for International Students.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- £10,000 Tuition Fee Award paid directly to the University towards your tuition fees. Students on two-year postgraduate courses will receive the award for their first year only.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click the button below to commence their application.