There are several International Leadership Scholarships available to International and EU (non-UK) students starting a postgraduate taught Masters program in any discipline for Academic Session 2022-23 at the University of Glasgow.
The scholarship is given as a tuition fee discount.
The scholarship is available for courses under the Postgraduate Taught Master Program offered at the university (see the list on the official website).
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Study Abroad: Study in the UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: £10,000
- Deadline: July 31, 2022
Glasgow International Leadership Scholarships Requirements:
To be eligible, applicants must
- Demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours
- Hold an offer of a place for a postgraduate taught program for September 2022
- Have International or EU (non-UK) fee status
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The scholarship is awarded as a tuition fees discount and is worth £10,000.
Method of Application
Applicants holding offers will be automatically assessed for the scholarship based on academic merit.
Applicants who are being considered for the scholarship will be notified within six weeks of receiving an offer.
There is no separate application form required.