Continue your studies in Germany. There’s good news! The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship is presently accepting applications. We will go over the details of this scholarship program, its rewards, and the application process in this article.
International students can apply for the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship 2022-2023, which is completely financed. These scholarships are for master’s and doctoral students.
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship Program for the promotion of foreigners is meant for foreign students and doctoral candidates who have already successfully completed their studies in their home country and complete a further study (Masters), a doctorate, or at least, a two-semester research stay at any German university.
These scholarships will provide a monthly stipend of € 850 for master’s students and € 1,200 for PhD students, as well as tuition and housing.
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung provides international master’s and graduate students with scholarships to study and research at German universities.
We aggressively foster intercultural conversation, the establishment of international networks, and internationalization in this manner.
- Master’s and doctoral degrees are available at German universities.
- Germany is a great place to study.
- Opportunity Focus Areas: All programs offered by German universities.
- Master’s candidates will have a two-year program, while doctorate applicants will have a three-year program.
- 15th of July, 2023 (annual deadline)
Coverage of the Scholarship
The following topics will be covered by the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung scholarship:
- A monthly scholarship of € 850 is awarded to graduates (master’s or postgraduate studies).
- PhD students receive a € 1,200 monthly stipend.
- The scholarship will cover health insurance costs up to € 120 per month.
- The scholarship provides a family allowance of € 276 if you and your spouse reside together in one place in Germany for at least three months and his or her monthly income does not exceed € 450.
- Fees incurred as a result of courses taken at a German institution that are directly relevant to your studies can be repaid up to € 1,500 per semester.
Eligibility Criteria for the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered for a Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung scholarship:
- The following languages are required: English and German. Have a strong command of the German language (B2-level),
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- Because the program does not fund bachelor’s studies, you must have a university degree.
- Demonstrate superior academic performance.
- When applying, you must be under the age of 30.
- Plan to attend a German institution for at least three semesters, and have a constructive attitude toward democracy and human rights.
- Furthermore, they have already demonstrated active participation in their native countries through volunteer work for the benefit of others and society.
How can I apply for a scholarship from the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung?
To apply for a Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung scholarship, please follow the instructions below:
- Create an account on the scholarship portal.
- Log in and complete the online application form.
- Fill out and submit the online application.
- Attach a comprehensive CV in tabular format that includes information about your previous volunteer work or social commitment.
- Letter of motivation
- If the originals are not in English, copies of your examination certificates in German translation.
- If you studied at a German university, copies of your academic records are required.
- Evidence of German linguistic proficiency (B 2).
- Prepare the application’s required paperwork.
Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship Official Website
Click HERE to apply for the scholarship.