Applications are now open for the Bournemouth University Ph.D. Scholarship starting in September 2022.
Bournemouth University has been ranked between 351-400 in the 2022 rankings of worldwide universities included, up from 401 – 500 last year. This positions the university 40th among the UK universities emerging in the 2022 rankings, up from 49th last year. 101 UK universities were included in the rankings in totality.
Bournemouth University is proud to be offering an expansive span of fully funded Ph.D. & MRes studentship opportunities, which are strongly aligned to the University’s key Fusion themes and BU2025 values.
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study in the UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | Ph.D. Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | £15,921 Annual stipends
- Deadline: May 22, 2022
Bournemouth University Ph.D. Scholarship Details:
An intelligent supply chain system is being developed utilizing CPS, AI, and Big Data analytics to facilitate seamless coordination among supply chain members as well as provide sustainable and resilient features that will be able to proactively recover from major disruptions such as the Pandemic.
Bournemouth University Ph.D. Scholarship Requirements:
- Outstanding academic potential as measured normally by either a 1st class honors degree or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA), or a Master’s degree with distinction or equivalent.
- If English is not your first language you’ll need an IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent).
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship period will begin on the 19th of September 2022 and will run for 36 months.
- This is a fully-funded Ph.D. studentship that includes a stipend of £15,921 each year to support your living costs.
- To conduct a comprehensive literature survey to identify research challenges in designing intelligent supply chains
- To design a general risk assessment framework using qualitative and quantitative approaches to classify and quantify the vulnerabilities of the supply chains
- To develop an industrial CPS to monitor the real-time performance of a supply chain
- To develop innovative Bayesian deep learning and Big data analytics-enabled supply chain models to assess and predict supply chain performance
- To develop intelligent decision models with optimized algorithms based on the synergy effect of AI and supply chain experts to achieve supply chain sustainability and resilience
- To implement the developed system in the real world to validate and generalize the developed approaches.
Bournemouth University Ph.D. Scholarship Method of Application
Click on the button below to begin your application.